Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Haunted

The first week of school was wonderful! I love, love all of my classes!! I am so excited to be engaging with other students and completing school work...interesting I know. While this week has been exciting, it has also been completely exhausting. Is it all the excitement? The adjustment of dealing with solely a baby and suddenly I am stimulated by horribly busy days and friends? I don't know...I can't pin point it but the haunting dreams each night do not help my restlessness.

I have done so much writing and so much reflecting since starting school again. In class I was able to answer the question of how writing will fit into my future. Of course this is something that i have thought about but never TRULY thought about. I made a list of how I want writing to play a role in my future. This led me to a thought about a future that is creeping up on me quicker than I can think. I couldn't run fast enough (though my fierce kick boxing skills I am learning may help)! What do I want to do? Where should I go? All these questions linger. There are no strings tying me down to any action I take.

In sleep, I may be haunted, but I think I can still escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment