Sunday, December 12, 2010

A no good very bad day...again

This town and I are really not working too well together lately. I think that falling on my ass in the parking lot and killing my tail bone, being rear- ended and getting stuck in the drop off on the side of the drive way at work (twice) is quite enough for one week. I am just waiting for my drive up to Big Sky...let's see what excitement that brings.

To end this week I walked into Barnes and Noble and had a self- help book thrown in my face which I definitely thought was ironic. To be honest I was a bit, well taken aback and skeptical. After looking through it though I really decided it was there for a reason and I just HAD to buy it. I had to. I am actually anticipating the moment I sit down and read it without anyone interrupting me or my thoughts wandering too far as they have been lately.

Soon, I will be returning home and I am very excited to be with the family again...home. A familiar place and lots of love.

I have this feeling that soon something is going to happen in my life. I have no idea what it is but mentally I think I am ready for a change and all that will come with it, I really am. It's a really frightening feeling of anticipation for what is to come and a relief of letting go of everything that had been.
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment