Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween



This was such an interesting Halloween weekend! I am so thankful to have spent this particular weekend with so many wonderful friends! Victoria and Sari helped me start the weekend with a bang. I loved every minute with them, so much laughter, few tears and so many other fun moments I will never forget! I can always count on V to make it a moment to remember! :)

On Friday, I treated myself to a new book from Vargos and a wonderfully beautiful fall walk through town! I think that I reached a moment even when I was in complete bliss. It was wonderful. I even got to spend the evening with a baby monkey :) Oh that little Wells- he made a wonderful monkey, though he was quite serious for much of our downtown adventure. That was until he discovered his costume had a tail! Yes, a long, curly monkey tail! i think saying he loved it would be a bit of an understatement. I made him stay in his costume all night because he just looked too cute! I love that he was a monkey, but as many of you know there is some (a lot) of significance and meaning behind that term for me. Why on Earth would Carrie decide to dress him as a monkey? I tried to protest when I found out but she insisted he be a monkey- fine! I went with it since he is not my child. We practiced our Monkey calls each day but I think that I was the only one excelling.

Oh, I don't even know what to say about Saturday- it was wonderful, horrible...we made it unforgettable! So.....a HUGE thank you to Sari and Sarah, Amber and Katy and so many more for keeping me sane this weekend, making me laugh and smile, and forcing me to join society. :) I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends!

The one other thing I am thankful for is my willpower to choose green tea instead of Halloween Candy. I can happily say I consumed approximately 2 pieces of candy all weekend :) Liquid calories? Yes, Please! I also discovered that I am the world's worst dancer, but I will take it on as my next challenge and will dance my little heart out as I please :)

Happiness, sadness and everything in between. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment