Sunday, February 6, 2011

My yellow brick road is all of a sudden a dirt road that is becoming overgrown with weeds. My path, my desires, my hopes for the future were so clear to me before this weekend. I was determined, happy go lucky. I was honestly ready to take on this world if need be. But that control spun around and slapped me in the face, then it seems that it kicked me as i was down.

I feel sick to my stomach every day. I run as fast, as hard as i can. It is all I can do to "get away" it seems. I feel like I don't necessarily need a vacation, but I need a mental awakening.

"When i leave this time, it's for keeps...this is goodbye"

I don't need to put the pieces back together, I just need a whole new puzzle. A new road. Cheers to a new beginning I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment